4 Thorpe Pare Tickets for 24th September 2012. Open to Offers .

These tickets are for Friday 24th September 2012 They are valid for the whole day PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE 2 MORE TICKETS FOR THIS DATE AVAILABLE AND I WILL COMBINE POSTAGE IF YOU NEED MORE THAN 4 OF THEM The park is always quiet around this time as the children are all back to school and there are no school trips after the first 2 weeks of the beginning of school. I got these but I am now unable to attend so grab yourself a bargain. These will be sent out the same day after payment is received as First Class Recorded. Paypal only! I am also selling 2 tickets for the 21st September so have a look at them x Please text me on 0759402447 if you are interested (no phone calls please). I will respond to your text within 5 minutes of receiving it. I am looking for £5 each for these but I am open to offers so make me an offer and the highest offer gets them.