2 x Wakestock camping tickets including shuttle bus .

2 Camping tickets forsale and 2 shuttle bus tickets which are £8 to purchase in advance This gives you access to the festival arena for all 3 days plus camping in the main campsite from 1pm on Thursday July 5th until 1pm on Monday July 9th Bought in February and still waiting for them to be posted, but it can take up until the week before the event for them to come I am just un able to go anymore, which I am gutted about so hoping someone will buy them so I can get my money back for them I am happy to just secure a buyer with a £40 deposit so I know that youre not just wasting my time, and then once the tickets have arrived then the rest can be paid I am happy to show any interested buyers the confirmation emails so that you know its is a genuine sale £292.05 ONO