The Rolling Stones 2x Tickets Pair Thursday 29th Nov O2 London FRONT ROW A .

Hi there I have for sale 2 Tickets to see the Amazing "ROLLING STONES" Live at the London O2 on Thursday 29th November 2012... This gig sold out in mere minutes obviously but here is another chance to get you hands on 2 tickets for the show!!! The seats are located at: section BK 404, Row A, seats 549-550, this offers a great view of the stage and these are among the highest priced seats in the house at £406 EACH!! It will be an unbelievable view from the "Front Row" of the Upper Tier!!!!!!! I am currently awaiting the tickets to be sent from Ticketmaster but I can provide proof of the purchase with my email confirmation which I am happy to provide. I can post the tickets to you free of charge as soon as I receive them Via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day or you are more than welcome to collect them yourself (I live in Moseley Birmingham) I will accept payment via bank transfer or cash on collection. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!!!