2x Robbie Williams O2 Arena seated Tickets Friday 23rd November Section BK 101 .

This is a great opportunity to buy a pair of awesome tickets for the SOLD OUT Robbie Williams! FACE VALUE OF THE TICKETS £137.50 2x Robbie Williams o2 Arena Friday 23rd tickets: Section BK 101, row W, seats 14-15 I have been to o2 Arena and trust me you are just inches away from the main stage where he will be performing. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS PAPERLESS EVENT! HOWEVER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET IN AS LONG AS I AM THERE TO SHOW MY CREDIT CARD AND ID. I will give all my contact details , so please buy with confidence. I understand my responsibility to be there for you to enter , so please expect no problems with that. I accept PayPal payment method for your safety and mine. I would require either the full or half amount though PayPal and the rest cash on the day of the event. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.