2 x Westlife retirement *

Hi there, I have 2 pairs of tickets for westlife at the Manchester MEN Arena this coming 9/6/2012 for sale as me and my partner will be unable to make it. Not able to provide details at this very moment as tickets are being held by a friend of mine. What I can say is that these are some top quality seats and you will not regret bringing a loved one of yours with you. I will get the details as soon as possible. Drop me a message for more details. Prices negotiable. Happy to do collections as well. "After 14 years in the song and dance business the boys have decided to leave on a high while they are still at the top of their game. Their farewell tour dates will see the lads playing their greatest hits for one last time, so make sure you take this opportunity to get Westlife tickets. Catching a Westlife gig live in 2012 will be the last time you can see them live. So don’t miss this chance to be at the front of a Westlife concert for one last time. So make sure you get your Westlife 2012 tickets now!"