2 week holiday to salou *

I am currently selling a holiday to salou (spain) due to circumstances me and my boyfriend can no longer go. the holiday is for 2 adults who will be staying in the Las Vegas hotel in the centre of salou (5 star rating) flight tickets will be sent out about 2-4 weeks before flying out flying from glasgow airport on the 30/09/12 and returning on the 14/10/12 (2 weeks) flight times: flying out at 06.40 am on the 30th and returning from reus airport at 11.20 am we have already paid £175 each deposit (£350) and £610 is left to pay, needs paid by 30/06/12 name change will cost £35 per person I was looking for £200 o.n.o for both people as whoever would like to go will not need to pay deposit therefore it will be cheaper for them. I would also come with anyone to change names. dont hesitate to contact me with any questions, thanks. Alisha